Blogger Tricks

Widget

Friday, September 23, 2011

I was supposed to be 115 or less today.  I'm 117.  Not too happy about that.  I've been exercising and eating as little as I can get away with and everything.  This better be because it's that time of the month.  I have a little less than 4 weeks to lose 8 lbs.  But if people (my parents mainly) start noticing that I'm losing weight, I may not be able to make it to 109 in time.  Because if someone notices it could create problems.  But with it being colder now, shorts are out and I can wear pants and long sleeves and sweaters and things so I might be able to.  I have to get ready for work but that's my weight update.  I got a lot of things I need to take pictures of to show you.  I ordered a dress that I was thinking about wearing on my birthday when I go out with peoples.  I'll need opinions on what shoes to wear but I have to get the dress first to make sure it fits or will fit by my birthday.  It's a size small so I hope it fits.  It should.  But super long post coming up either tonight or tomorrow.  Lots to tell you and things to show you.  But I gotta get ready for work.  After work I've gotta get another packet thing of bc and I might do a little shopping for things of the Halloween nature at the dollar store.  Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love Halloween.  Ok.  Enough ramblings.  Thinspo then I gotta get ready for work and all that.










~Kes

0 komentar:

Blogger Themes