Blogger Tricks

Widget

Monday, September 19, 2011

I don't really feel like talking.  I puked (unintentionally) this morning.  So I didn't go to work.  I feel fat and gross and weak and shitty.  I have 5 days to lose 4 lbs.  I doubt it will happen, but I gotta try harder.  I'll be spending more time working out and avoiding food instead of blogging.  So you might not hear from me until Friday (or I make it to 115 lbs).  Whichever comes first.  I'm planning on buying diet pills tomorrow (if I go to work, which I'm planning on it unless I puke again).  And maybe some low-cal protein shake mix and workout stuff (resistance bands, dvd, whatever).  I gotta get my ass in gear.  I may pop on here and post some thinspo and maybe my weight...  Depends on how things go.  Anyway, I think I need to do some light exercising (crunches mainly) and see how it goes.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel good enough to do some cardio.  Anyway, thinspo.  Some are repeats because all but 3 were in black & white so I decided to just do all black & white.












~Kes

0 komentar:

Blogger Themes