Blogger Tricks

Widget

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogger? Me? No!

I read a lot of blogs. I do. Mostly at work because I have a really boring job, not so much boring but a lot of down time. So in between the dumb questions "What is the best shampoo you have?" or "I know you are a guy but do you know anything about the hair products you carry?" I read my share of blogs.

My partner has a blog and a couple of my friends have blogs so I thought, "Why the hell not?" Contrary to popular belief...I'm funny. And if you don't learn anything from my ramblings you will at least leave my blog smiling and laughing. I mean where else can you hear about the craziness of a gay bearcub from Saratoga Springs, that is unless you go to Circus Cafe on any day that ends in Y.

So as they used-to say before each movie in the 90's, "Sit back and relax, enjoy the show."

0 komentar:

Blogger Themes